Valkyrie Patient Participation Group (PPG)
- The PPG is your voice within this practice
- We are here to represent your views and share your ideas with practice staff.
- We also provide the surgery with feedback about both current and future services.
- We dont deal with complaints!
- Everyone at this practice is automatically welcome as a member. We want as many members as possible.
- We do have social meetings....watch the notice board for details.
- We produce the Valkyrie Newsletter
- You can received your Newsletter by e-mail, simply download the form on the link below and hand into reception
- Your email will not be shared with anyone and will only be used to forward the newsletter/notify you of meeting dates/keep you abreast of developments. We will use the blind copy (bcc) when distributing documents so other members will not see your email address
website/F81097/files/Valkyrie Patient Participation Group sign up form for website.docx
PPG Report 2015/2016
The surgery works closely with our PPG to improve the experience the patients have when they are attending the surgery.
Please follow the link below to download and view the report for 2015/16
PPG Report 2015/16
Please find below the results of the survey conducted.
Survey results 2.doc
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at the surgery.